A multi-national organisation who are leaders in their dedicated field, are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their small team.
The successful Application Support Engineer will be required to be a natural problem solver with application or software support experience.
The responsibilities of the Application Support Engineer will include:
- Provision of high level support to a dedicated area of the business.
- Successfully solving in depth software configuration issues.
- Close working with 1st Line support to aid customer communications and updates.
- Acting as a SME for a designated software product.
The Application Support Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous Software or Application support experience.
- Previous Linux based system experience - desirable.
- Knowledge of Java based software systems - desirable.
- Awareness or experience of Database management - ideally PostgreSQL - desirable.
- An awareness of AWS - advantageous.
- Willing to learn new technology and products.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company who embrace the latest technology to stay ahead in their industry.
** There is no on-call required for this position**
To apply for this position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294