Senior Application Support Engineer / Lead - ITIL, MS Windows, .Net, Agile
up to £40,000 - 50,000 + benefits
Hampshire; Waterlooville area
We are seeking an experienced Application Support Engineer / Lead to work with for an award winning SaaS company based in Hampshire. The position is a hands-on Lead role reporting to the Application and Software Development Manager.
Technology and change is a vital part of the company and provides the platform for company growth and progression. With a mixture of in house and 3rd party applications the support team is tasked with control, support and configuration of these business critical systems to ensure the organization has the appropriate access and support to tools to run the business effectively.
The primary responsibilities include;
* Ensure high availability of production applications
* Champion and control a culture of best practice support, process and associated tools & technology
* Mentor a talented application support team in all aspects of software support/configuration
* Manage inbound ticket workload and ensure all business systems are operational
* Work with all members of the development and release teams to ensure well documented, tested and stable releases of systems.
* Provide application level network and server support alongside DBA and Infrastructure teams
* Work with 3rd party system vendors
Summary of essential experience:
* At least 4-5 years' experience in software / application support
* Proven team mentoring/ lead skills working within an ITIL environment
* Logical/Problem solving mind-set
* Microsoft App experience
* SQL, Windows Server
* C# / MVC / .Net
* Agile understanding
* Excellent communicator
The company have gone from strength to strength and have experienced significant growth and success over the past 5 years. They are ambitious with a culture of progression and investment in their employees. They have great offices and promote a health work/life balance.
Please apply to this advert to be considered.