A busy Logistics company located in Southampton are requiring an Application Support Manager to build and lead a small team tasked with providing support to their business applications.
As an Application Support Manager, you'll be providing support to business-critical applications alongside existing helpdesk teams. This is a great opportunity for a senior application support engineer to step up into a management role where you'll be given the autonomy to grow your own team.
The role of Application Support Manager;
- Provide 1st line support for business applications
- Build and develop a brand-new support team
- Liaise with vendor and suppliers
- Create and maintain technical documentation
The successful Application Support Manager will have the following experience;
- Application support
- Customer service
- Team leadership/management - Desirable
- Knowledge of SOX (Sarbanes - Oxley Act) - Desirable
The role of Application Support Manager per is paying a competitive salary with excellent career progression opportunities.
To apply for the Application Support Manager position, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294