Application Support / Product Support / SQL Server
Hampshire; near Southampton, Fareham, Basingstoke, Winchester
£30,000 - £48,000
This a great opportunity to work across Application Support / Product Support / SQL Server within a Public Safety Systems / Services environment.
Our Hampshire based client boast a dynamic environment with an innovative approach to work. They are looking for those from Application Support / Product Support backgrounds who are looking to build upon their technical skills, working across Cloud solutions
The ideal candidate will be forward - thinking, technically astute and an excellent communicator due to the customer facing element.
- Deploy, maintain & support, state of the art cloud services.
- Act as / become a product expert.
- Assist product teams and business partners to successfully introduce new products, updates and enhancements regionally.
- Provide in-depth and thorough technical support working with internal and external users.
- Improve and develop documentation to innovate across solutions and ultimately towards increasing customer satisfaction.
Essential Technical Skills:
- SQL (basic queries / scripting etc)
- Complex Application Support - ideally across cloud applications / products
- Data extraction
- IP Networking
- Experience supporting cloud deployed systems e.g. MS Azure, AWS
- Programming in C# or Java
- Knowledge of VOIP / CTI
The role would suit candidates currently working in roles such as Application Support or Product Support, preferably across Cloud and SQL.
You must be willing to travel occasionally to customer or partner sites worldwide. You will be required to go through a Security Clearance Process.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk