Application Support Team Lead
Team Lead, Hands-on, 3rd line, Windows, SQL, Cloud, Azure, AWS, Agile
Hampshire; Fareham area
As an Application Support Lead you will play a pivotal role in supporting our client's business critical global applications. The Applications vary in size, technology and complexity so preferred candidates will have come from a similar background and be driven by providing excellent customer service.
You'll be supporting mostly Microsoft/Windows and Cloud based Applications, investigating and resolving various queries. You will build up a great knowledge of best practice in all aspects of software development and support, helping to drive quality and efficiency with customer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do.
In addition, you will lead, mentor and motivate a small team of Application Support Engineers whilst remaining hands on.
- 3-5 years+ Application support experience
- Working knowledge of MS SQL, SQL scripting
- Windows and Linux platform experience
- Great customer service skills and a service-oriented attitude
- A passion for solving complex problems
- Strong communicator, with experience of mentoring / leading a small team
- Experience of working alongside technical teams in an Agile and continuous delivery environment
- Experience of supporting cloud-based products; Azure or AWS
- Programming in .Net, C#
- Support of large commercial applications
The company offer excellent scope for progression, upskilling and training, with modern offices in Fareham (near Portsmouth & Southampton). Salary is based on experience up to £50,000+ benefits
Please apply to this advert to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me on LinkedIn or via our Website, Paul Grace SpectrumIT