Application Support / Technical Consultant - Web, Mobile, Ecommerce !
An exciting new opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Applications Support Specialist to join a successful, ambitious and growing ecommerce technology company based in Romsey, Hampshire.
Why do I want to work here? We're pleased you've asked!
Our client pride themselves on developing and empowering their teams to provide a first class customer service to a broad range of retail and FMCG customers. A result of which is a fantastic combination of training and mentoring across a leading technology platform that gives customers a valuable product to enhance their business and increase performance and profitability.
They offer a great career journey from your initial induction through to training, coaching and mentoring to ensure you are well versed in their product and approach. There is loads of opportunity for progression either in the field of support or the wider business as a consultant, project manager or similar.
What do you need to be a success here?
- Experience of working in a Software, Applications or Product Support role.
- PHP, iOS, Linux & MySQL is some of the tech stack you will work with within this role so knowledge of this would be ideal.
- Knowledge of CRM or ERP systems would be hugely beneficial
- Ambition and aptitude to learn
- Excellent commucniation skills and positive attitude
- A collaborative work ethic and team player mentality
The company offers a competitive salary, training and a great opportunity to build a career in a software & ecommerce environment.
To apply please send your CV to TomRayner@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 808 to apply.