Applications Support Specialist
- CRM, O365 Products, Sharepoint, MS Teams
- 2nd & 3rd line support
- £30,000 > £38,000 + flexible working, 32 days annual leave, good pension
- 12 month fixed term contract with potential for permanent
We are working with one of the UK's most successful universities to recruit a talented Applications Support Specialist to work on projects across their software and platforms estate.
Working with a large-scale user base your role will be to support O365 products specifically MS Teams & Sharepoint products and services. You will also be involved in Systems Analysis, project initiatives and team objectives to ensure the team provide first class services to a large user base.
We are looking for technical experience and enthusiasm to contribute within a talented team. There is a broad range of technology within the estate and great opportunities for cross training and personal development.
Summary of Skills & aptitude:
- 2+ years experience supporting CRM and Microsoft stack applications.
- Experience handling 2nd & 3rd line applications queries
- Knowledge of Office 365 products and services, specifically MS Teams, Sharepoint.
- Managing tickets and delivering a first class service to customers
The company offers an excellent working environment with support, training and personal development opportunities.
Hit apply, send your CV to StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk or contact Steven Wright at Spectrum IT Recruitment on Linkedin or through our company website.