Hey, would you like your work to make a positive impact on people's lives?
This company have developed an awesome culture of tech R&D, they've kept their start-up feel and enthusiasm and combined it with commercial success and financial stability. The result is a hugely dynamic and exciting team of people wanting to make a difference in the world.
We are looking for a talented Application Support Specialist with strong technical and customer facing skills. Your role will be within the customer support and professional services team which covers the US and Europe.
You will join a highly experienced team and will start your own journey towards becoming a subject matter expert on a cutting-edge product line.
You will ensure end-to-end care resolution of support tickets providing first class customer service and engaging with internal teams where necessary to solve problems.
The role is much more than just reactive support, you will identify and help architect product solutions, consult and engage with clients to architect implementations plans, execute enterprise level software deployments… and so much more.
This role will be challenging, rewarding and lots of fun!
What skills and knowledge will make you the ideal candidate:
- Experience supporting, configuring and implementing complex scientific, mathematical or enterprise level software.
- A confident and natural ability to manage customer queries, find solutions and integrate with other teams.
- Authentication Systems
- Configuration management tools (E.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- System architecture and sizing
- Web server and proxy configuration
- Understanding of common file formats for data processing
- Ideally at least 1 programming language, preferably Python or Java
- REST APIs and use of SDKs
Salary & Benefits:
£40,000 - £50,000 but not limited to this.
Bonus, Pension and a range of other benefits including flexible working options.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK
How to apply:
Either hit apply and send your CV or contact me directly through Linkedin or our company website.
Sam Gristwood, Spectrum IT Recruitment