Automated Test Engineer
37.5 hours a week
£40,000 - £45,000
Context and purpose:
We are currently expanding our development team to allow us to continue to develop an exciting product that enables Police forces worldwide to keep up with the increasing demands of managing growing amounts of digital evidence.
We are looking for a talented Automated Test Engineer to join our team who will be responsible for:
· Automated and manual test of complex web applications and server-side components
· Test planning, test case design and execution, within a disciplined Agile process
· Set-up, configuration and maintenance of test environments
· Configuration of test data
· Fault replication and analysis, and testing of software fixes
· Non-functional testing
Knowledge and experience:
· Have significant experience of automating tests and test environments
· Have practical knowledge of C#, Web API testing, Selenium, SpecFlow/Gherkin
· Have practical knowledge of software testing methodologies, with an emphasis on Agile testing.
· Be process oriented with good attention to detail
· Follow a structured and analytical approach, with good troubleshooting skills.
· Be comfortable working as part of a multidisciplinary and distributed team.
· Be able to communicate effectively, including via phone, email, instant message and video conferencing tools.
· Be fierce in your pursuit of product quality.
· Be able to be security checked to UK Police standards.
Nice to have
· ISTQB/ISEB qualifications
· SQL Server and SQL administration
· Knowledge of Fiddler, TFS, Visual studio, JMeter
· Experience in Security or Performance non-functional testing
· Degree or equivalent qualification in relevant subject
If you would like to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org