Automated Testing Engineer required to join a leading and progressive organisation from their head office based in Andover.
The role of Automated Testing Engineer will involve working throughout the full testing lifecycle, predominantly using Selenium, within an Agile environment. You will be responsible for testing software, that will be used both internally and externally using a Test Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver. You will be expected to work across multiple projects and multiple work-streams within large change programmes. Although you will be using automated testing tools for the majority of the time there may be some occasional manual testing.
The ideal candidate for the Automated Testing Engineer role will be working within a similar at the moment and have some commercial experience within automated testing. You will preferable hold a relevant IT qualification within testing and have some experience within the following areas:
- Experience of automated software testing
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver.
- Proven commercial experience of implementing a Test Automation Framework.
- Testing of software written within C#
- Exposure to and experience of unit testing frameworks such as JUnit and TestNG.
- Experience of working with project collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS-Project.
- Experience of managing code using a source code management tool such as TFS or Git.
- Experience of working with test management software such as QC or Xray for JIRA.
- Experience of working on projects delivered using an Agile methodology.
- Experience of testing Windows software and database applications.
- Experience of testing web sites, applications and services.
- Basic knowledge of installing applications, restoring SQL databases and interrogating SQL databases.
- Knowledge of both Manual and Automated Testing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly progressive company that would be able to offer further career opportunities along with some excellent benefits and a very good bonus scheme on top of the basic salary.