Automation Software Tester
An established enterprise solution provider are looking for an experienced Automation Software Tester to join their team.
Operating in a Scrum environment, the Automation Software Tester will work towards building and executing suites of Automation test cases.
The successful Automation Software Tester will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid commercial Software test and test development experience.
- Strong exposure to web application testing.
- Strong and detailed experience of working within an Automation environment.
- Experience with Selenium RC and Webdriver.
- Coding experience with Java or C#.
- Understanding of Jenkins and CI.
- Exposure to VMware.
- Knowledge and experience of JMeter.
In addition to the above exposure to any of the following is advantageous:
- PostgreSQL or MS SQL Databases
- J2EE Tomcat
- Performance Testing
- Ubuntu / Linux
This role will be well suited to an Automation Software Tester with strong analytical and fault finding skills and with a genuine passion for their work.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org