Automation Software Test Specialist
A progressive and ambitious company with an very contemporary approach to Software Development is looking an experienced Software QA Engineer or Test Automation Specialist to join their team.
The Lead Software Test Analyst will have strong knowledge and experience of best practise test procedures and tools.
The responsibilities of the Lead Software Test Analyst will include:
- Defining tools and solutions for testing improvement.
- Supporting the development team to extend and maintain their own tests.
- Hands on integration, exploratory, automation and manual testing.
- Mentoring the team with view to promoting the importance of testing and automation.
The successful Lead Software Test Analyst / Software QA Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in using performance test tools - (Gatling, NeoLoad, JMeter)
- Experience of operating in an Agile and CI/CD environment.
- Experience of developing test automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Knowledge of version control systems. (Git, Subversion or Similar)
- Defect and test management tool experience. (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experienced in writing internal and customer facing documentation.
- SQL experience - writing queries for data extraction and manipulation.
This is a great opportunity for an established Software Tester / Software QA Engineer to join an ambitious and lively company who are focused on providing a great environment for their teams to flourish.
The organisation support this by working with a range of up to date technologies and approaches, including Go, Microservices and Continuous integration.
An active social scene to the business is also encouraged and additional bonuses include stock options, private healthcare and free lunches every day.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org