Automation Software Tester / Automation Test Developer
An experienced Automation Software Tester / Test Developer is required to join a market leading organisation, which utilise a range of up to date technologies.
The Automation Software Tester / Test Developer will be required to join an established and skilful team working to short sprint cycles.
The workload will require the Automation Test Developer / Automation Software Tester to work on a number of simultaneous projects on both Windows and Linux platforms.
The Automation Software Tester / Test Developer will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Object orientated programming experience - ideally in Java but C#, Ruby and Python will be considered.
- BBD experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Selenium webdriver.
- Experience of working in a Continuous Integration / Development environment - Desirable.
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Docker - Desirable.
- Experience with JMeter and Performance testing - advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of Automation specialists who work with an international customer base.
In addition to a competitive salary the company offer; 25 days annual leave, Bonus and Share option schemes, Healthcare, Pension, Life assurance and free parking.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com