An Automated Software Tester is required to join a highly progressive company, who are a Microsoft Gold Partner, from their state of the art head office based just outside of Poole.
The role of an automated Software Tester would involve working across the full testing lifecycle from working with software developers, end users, writing test plans and scripts through to using automated tools to test the software. The majority of the software written is done within a .NET environment so you would be expected to use Visual Studio and it's associated tools along with Selenium.
The ideal candidate for the Automated Software Tester will be working in a similar role and have at least 2-3 years experience. You it wold be highly advantageous if you held a commercially recognised qualification such as a ISTQB.
From a skills perspective you will have experience of:
- Automated test software, such as Microsoft Test Manager, Selenium or others
- Creation of manual and automated tests from user stories, functional and non-functional requirements
- Microsoft TFS or Visual Studio online for user story and bug tracking
- Experience working in agile and waterfall environments
- Any continuous integration or dev-ops experience is useful
- Microsoft SQL (basic queries) required
- Web technologies (REST/SOAP services, XML, JSON, etc)
As you will be working in a team environment and working with various different departments your communications skills, both written and verbal, must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that will be able to offer further career opportunities, training and a strong benefits scheme including a 10% bonus scheme.