Automation Test Analyst - Andover - £40,000
Java, Selenium, Automation
Due to expansion, our client are looking for a test analyst to join their software team who are based in Andover. The Test analyst will work within an established team to track and prioritize organized defects with Jira and update the existing automation framework. The role will be to create, execute and maintain tests scripts using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, eclipse and Java. Our client are looking for experienced testers who have experience of automated test development within an agile environment using agile tools including confluence/JIRA.
Skills and responsibilities required:
- Preparing and writing test cases based on requirement
- Create, execute and maintain automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, eclipse and java language
- Communicating with the development team, product owner and business analyst to resolve testing issues.
- Verification of defects and fixes
- Building excellent working relationships with B.A's, Developers and the rest of the Test Team to ensure the highest possible quality
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate
If you feel you have the skill and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk