Software Automation Test Engineer / Developer in Test
SpecFlow, C#, Selenium, BDD, Agile
£40,000 to £50,000 + benefits and home working
A great opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer to join an established SaaS company based in Hampshire and an exciting time of growth and investment. The Developer in Test will join an established team of QA and Software Engineers in developing and maintaining a number of web based products. The Developer in Test will support the development and release team in automating changes both at the release and development change level following Agile, BDD processes.
The role offers scope for progression and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the company's test automation processes. The business offer flexible working as standard and are highly collative, with all the core development and QA resources based from their office in Hampshire.
Essential Skills and Experience:
At least 3 years of commercial experience in Automation testing, with demonstrable skills in following areas:
- Automation testing skills, ideally using SpecFlow and C#
- Commercial experience of working in Agile teams, SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Ability to collaborate directly with developers and senior business stakeholders to define requirements
- Experience of BDD
- Software development background; C#, Java or similar
- Degree educated, Computer Science or similar
The company are based in the Southampton, Winchester area and offer a competitive salary based on experience plus flexible working, pension, training and great career prospects.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.