Azure Platform Engineer - DevOps, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Azure Platform Engineer to join the R&D technology team of the UK's leading lesiure and fitness company.
With significant financial backing the team have built a cutting edge IT environment to support their 50 person IT team. The team design, develop and support a range of customer apps (Web & Mobile) with APi integration's and services used by over 1m global customers.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Strong commercial experience with Azure & Azure Devops
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Deep understanding of container and orchestration technology such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of software development processes and CI/CD tooling
Nice-to-have, non-essential skills include: Experience with TeamCity, Octopus Deploy or DevOps Pipelines; SRE experience (performance testing, monitoring, and alerting); C#; .NET; Scripting experience with PowerShell or Bash; Experience with system administration, networking, and security, preferably with Azure and Agile methodologies.
- £45k to £65k per annum + 25% bonus + Flexible remote working + training & Development
- High end modern tech stack with leading edge platform technology
- Big investment in tech, tools and R&D
Southampton, Hampshire - Fully remote currently, 2 days a week in their offices in Hedge End, Southampton thereafter. They expect to be back in the office towards the end of 2021.
If you have the experience and like working in a dynamic and fast paced team environment, please get in touch asap!
Hit apply or contact Steven Wright at Spectrum IT recruitment for more info - email@example.com