An award winning and progressive technology group are looking for a BI Analyst to join their growing organisation.
The BI Analyst will join an agile team to assist in the development of dashboards, insights-driven reports for both internal and external contacts.
This is a great opportunity for a BI Analyst to join a business who offer autonomy and room to further develop skills!
As a BI Analyst you will be working with the Data team and cross-functionally with marketing, sales and finance to ensure strategic decisions are backed up with data and measurement.
The role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining tailored dashboards as requested
- Cooperating with the BI Administrator in the UK and the data team in an agile environment
- Create automated dashboards to highlight key KPI's
- Develop and maintain existing reports at a detailed and analytical level meeting business needs
- Interact closely with the data team to ensure priorities are aligned and data is reported consistently across the business
- Safeguard data security, stability and scalability
- Supply departments with data based on customer insights, campaign performance metrics and campaign test design strategies in support of end to end of data driven marketing campaigns
- Provide the business with the best tools to fulfil their data needs
- Work with Group Enterprise Architect to develop and implement reference data model across the business
- Provide accurate insights for research, initiation of projects and feasibility studies
The successful BI Analyst will have;
- 3 Years minimum experience in a similar role
- Strong Power BI skills
- Experience with SQL & SQL Server 2008+
- Ability to prioritise and track multiple tasks
- Educated to degree level
- Experience within a high transactional, customer centric environment
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve in a logical and systematic way
- Ability to demonstrate experience in deploying BI dashboard capabilities to both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work independently with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
The role of BI Analyst is paying up to £62,000 depending on experience and fantastic benefits which include; 25 days annual leave, Private Medical, Health Insurance Option, Annual Training Allowance and Pension.
To be considered please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301.