BI Analyst / Insight Analyst - Data Visualisation
PowerBI, SQL, R, Python, AI
Hampshire; near Portsmouth, Southampton
£40,000 - £55,000
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced BI Analyst / Insight Analyst to join a thriving business who are investing significantly in technology and BI. The BI Analyst / Insight Analyst will join a skilled Data team in the evolution and enhancement of the company services.
One of the key objectives for the BI team and this role specifically is to improve the Data Visualisation, Reporting and Integration services for the company. These key functions will contribute to better communication and forecasting which will help the company to achieve their ambitious growth plans.
The team use PowerBI, SQL, R, Python and AI / Machine Learning and are looking to invest in other tools, so commercial experience with Data Visualisation is essential.
Skills & Experience
- Transforming reports into visual representation with good knowledge of recent trends
- PowerBI Visualisations, dashboards, reports etc.
- Strong Data Analysis including predictive modelling and data transformation (SQL, Python, R)
- Ambitious, determined and passionate about Data and BI
- Excellent communication skills are essentially working closely with internal teams
- A passion for learning new BI technology
- Relevant Degree Qualifications preferred - not essential
Work with a company who invest in their team and their tech! They also boast an outstanding benefits package including an Onsite Gym, Flexi-time scheme, Charity leave, Birthdays off - and many more.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk