BI Developer / Data Specialist - SQL Server, SSRS, T-SQL
Hampshire, Portsmouth area
Circa £40,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business who are investing significantly in technology and BI. The BI Developer will join a skilled Data team and report to the BI Manager. The role will sit at a senior level in the team to helping aid in the evolution and enhancement of the companies SQL Server BI platform and services utilising the full SQL BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS).
One of the key objective for the Business Intelligence team and this role specifically is to improve the Reporting and Integration services for the company. These key functions will contribute to better communication and forecasting which will help the company to achieve their ambitious growth plans.
The team use SQL Server and the full BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) extensively, and are looking to invest in other tools for visualisation and insight analysis (PowerBI / Tableau).
Skills & Experience
- Experience building Business Intelligence solutions using the Microsoft stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), with a focus on Integration and Reporting
- Transforming reports into visual representation with good knowledge of recent trends
- Experience with Tableau or PowerBI is an advantage
- Strong Data Modelling and Data Analysis skills
- Experience of SQL scripting, T-SQL
- Ambitious, determined and passionate about Data and BI
- Excellent communicator with a passion for learning new BI technology
- Experience in an NFP or Charity environment is an advantage
The role offers a competitive salary and benefits, investment in technology and an excellent company culture. The business promotes a healthy working environment and holiday allowance.
Please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn or our website to be considered. Paul Grace