BI Developer - Python, R, SQL
Commutable: from Portsmouth, Havant, Chichester, Worthing
£30,000 - £38.000
Are you a natural problem solver with outstanding numerical and analytical skills? Do you love everything data? How about commercial experience across Python, PowerBI, SQL?...
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced BI Developer to join a growing business where you will work as part of a close-knit team across everything data related.
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level (preferably in Maths, Computer Science or Statistics), however those with relevant commercial experience e will also be considered.
Day to Day:
- Working closely with the Lead BI Analyst to analyse large datasets to provide business intelligence
- Developing technical infrastructure aligned with business reporting requirements
- Creating appropriate dashboards to measure business performance
- Developing functionalities around Data Scraping and Insight Automation
- Taking ownership of business data systems to ensure they are consistently fit for purpose and compliant
Technical Requirements (Ideally 1-2 years' minimum):
- Power BI
- Advanced Excel
- Experience using - Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager
- Degree Educated
This is an excellent opportunity to build a long-term career working with a thriving company, where you can really make your mark.
To apply, please either: reply this this advert, email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk or message Amy Lee (SpectrumIT) on LinkedIn.