BI Developer - SQL Server, SSIS, Tableau
Hampshire - Portsmouth, Fareham area
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business who are investing significantly in technology and BI. The BI Developer will report to a skilled & engaging BI Manager to aid in the evolution and enhancement of the companies SQL Server BI platform and services utilising he SQL BI stack and Tableau.
One of the key objective for the Business Intelligence team and this role specifically is to improve the Analytics and Integration services for the company. This contributing to better communication and forecasting which will help the company to achieve their ambitious growth plans.
In terms of technology, they are running SQL Server and the full BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) as well as Tableau and other tools for visualisation and insight analysis.
Skills & Experience
- Experience building up Business Intelligence solutions using the Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), with a focus on Integration and Reporting
- Excellent Tableau skills (Tableau Desktop / Tableau Server)
- Understanding and experience of reporting (designing reporting functions and transforming the way the business understands and interpret key information)
- Transforming reports into visual representation with good knowledge of BI tools and trends
- Ambitious, determined and passionate about Data and BI
- Excellent communicator, passionate about their career and learning new BI technology
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits, investment in technology and an excellent company culture and working environment.
Please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn or our website to be considered. Paul Grace