SQL BI Developer
Business Information, Business Intelligence, SSRS, SSIS, ETL
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced BI Developer to join a thriving business who are investing significantly in technology and BI. The BI Developer will join a skilled Data team in the evolution and enhancement of the companies SQL Server BI platform and services utilising the full SQL BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS).
One of the key objectives for the BI team and this role specifically is to improve the Reporting and Integration services for the company. These key functions will contribute to better communication and forecasting which will help the company to achieve their ambitious growth plans.
The team use MSSQL Server and the full BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) extensively, and are looking to invest in other tools, so commercial experience with the Microsoft BI stack in an Agile environment is essential.
Skills & Experience
- Experience building Business Intelligence solutions using the Microsoft stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), with a focus on Integration and Reporting
- Transforming reports into visual representation with good knowledge of recent trends
- Strong Data Modelling and Data Analysis skills
- Provide ETL solutions for receiving and posting data
- Experience of SQL scripting, T-SQL
- Ambitious, determined and passionate about Data and BI
- Excellent communicator with a passion for learning new BI technology
The role offers a competitive salary up to £45,000 + benefits and invest in new technology. The business also promotes a healthy working environment and holiday allowance.
Please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn or our website to be considered. SpectrumIT, Paul Grace