Senior BI Developer - SQL Server 2016, SSRS, SSIS, ETL, Tableau
Hampshire - Fareham
£40,00 - £55,000 + benefits + flexible working
A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading ecommerce company investing significantly across technology and platform to build a leading edge IT function capable of driving the business forward.
Reporting to a skilled & engaging BI Manager the role of Senior BI Developer is to aid in the evolution and enhancement of the companies SQL Server BI platform and services.
One of the key objective for the Business Intelligence team and this person specifically is to improve the analytics and reporting services for the company. This contributing to better communication and forecasting which will help the company to achieve their ambitious growth and capitalisation plans.
In terms of technology, they are running SQL Server 2016 and the full BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) as well as Tableau and other tools for visualisation and insight analysis.
Skills & Experience
- Experience building up Business Intelligence solutions using the Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) - with a focus on ETL and reporting
- Extensive knowledge of Data warehouse design
- Understanding and experience of reporting (designing reporting functions and transforming the way the business understand and interpret key information)
- Transforming reports into visual representation with good knowledge of BI tools and trends
- Tableau skills would be an advantage
- Ambitious, determined and passionate about Data and BI
The company offers a competitive salary, great benefits and great investment in technology to keep you and the business on the curve of modern technology.
To apply, please send your CV to PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765284