Back End Developer
About the role
We are working a data driven energy organisation who are building scalable high-performance software, integrating systems that process high volume transactions in a fault tolerant and consistent way. Due to their expansion they are now seeking a Data Engineer to join the team in Southampton.
The development of new services the back end development of systems using the Go language.
- Back end expertise with a thorough understanding of the server, network and hosting environment, distributed systems and microservices; solid object-oriented skills and experience with relevant frameworks
- Experience of Go, Python and NodeJS
- Someone who is excited at the green-field opportunity to build a high performing system that improves customer opportunities and aims to change the way people view Energy Supply
- Wants to work with a young, dynamic team of thought leaders
- Has a very strong sense of what is realistically deliverable, performant.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 292 if you wish to be considered for this position.