C#, .Net MVC, WebApi, CORE
London Bridge, London
£55,000 - £60,000 benefits and training
Do you have over 3 years experience as Backend Developer using C# & describe yourself as a self-starter? Are you a leader with a positive attitude towards teamwork and collaboration?
If yes, my client, a specialist provider of brand management solutions, serving more than 30 global clients on their platform would love to hear from you. Due to the constant evolution of their product and working with some of the world best known brands, A Backend Software Developer is required in their London office.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Key skills / Requirements
- Proficient in C# (.Net MVC, WebApi, CORE)
- Unit Testing (Nunit)
- Experience with Azure and WEB SERVICES
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Source control systems (Git)
Nice to have
- Elastic Search
- Experience with Microservice-based architectures.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams to design new features.
- Keeping up with and using the latest technology, cloud and tools is something you
enjoy doing outside of work
If you're a Backend Developer who can bring a broad range of experiences and a passion for coding, want to work within a diverse technical environment that will enable you to gain experience in areas of the process besides those of your primary role, Apply now!
Contact me on SamuelGristwood@SpectrumIT.co.uk