Big Data Engineer/ Architect - Hadoop, Data Warehousing, ETL - Portsmouth
As the Big Data Engineer you will be at the forefront of a new Data Science function which will enable a number of business functions to leverage machine learning. You will be responsible for shaping future data platforms, tooling and standards to meet the future demands of the business.
You will be an experienced Big Data Engineer, whose experience and skills include;
- Previous experience of developing on a Hadoop Ecosystem
- Experience in Data Integration, Data Warehousing and ETL
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting
- Experience of MapReduce, Hive and Spark
- Exposure to SQL, R and Python would be beneficial