Business Analyst (ERP, Financials, Supply Chain)
£35,000 - £50,000 + benefits, training and progression
ERP Implementation Consultant (Business Process Management) required to join a leading software house in Oxford although there is an option of home working. The role is multi-dimensional and requires a dynamic individual.
You will be responsible for:-
- Requirements Gathering
- Analysing and streamlining business processes
- Lead Process Reviews and applications configuration discussions with clients
- Customise the ERP to predefined requirements
- Preparing necessary documentation - user manuals, customer query data, issue logs
- Train end users in specific modules of the ERP application
- Background as an ERP Consultant
- Report Writing Skills
- Ideally Finance & Accounting Background - Profit & Loss, Balance Sheets, Ledgers etc.
You will be required to take full ownership of the entire project lifecycle and understand the business processes, supply chain management.
Implementation and support of products may be undertaken at client site therefore you must be happy to travel and have a valid driving license.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and vibrant business. A range of new clients and new projects will create a range of new opportunities, excellent for career progression opportunities and investment in new technology.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804 for immediate consideration.
Keywords: ERP Implementation, ERP Installation, ERP Consultant, ERP Analyst, Software Support, Software Implementation, Implementation Consultant, Project Management, ERP, MRP, Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Documentation, Finance, Reports, Enterprise Resource Planning, Oxford