An industry leading software solutions provider are looking for a Business Analyst to join them and work on a range of global software projects and initiatives.
The successful Business Analyst will have experience of working on software delivery and knowledgeable in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
The responsibilities of the Business Analyst will include:
- Executing requirements elicitation and investigation techniques.
- Facilitate meetings and discussions with relevant stakeholders, sponsors and end users.
- To undertake leadership in the design sessions for mapping and prototyping new applications or systems.
- To undertake reviews and analysis of existing system and processes.
- Contribute to Agile (Scum) meetings.
The Business Analyst will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of software delivery focused Business Analysis.
- Solid documentation experience and undertaking solution design workshops.
- Knowledge of the full project management and software development life-cycle - ideally experienced in both Agile and Waterfall.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Business Analysis certification - desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst in the earlier stages of their career to join an established company with global coverage.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com