Business Analyst - £45k - £60k - Guildford, Surrey
Business Analyst urgently required by a rapidly growing financial technology company based in Guildford, Surrey. This is a brand-new position due to ongoing growth and sits withing the companies Development Team delivering customer focused software solutions.
The Business Analyst will act as the proxy Product Owner for the Scrum team, on behalf of and in conjunction with the customer.
- Identify, define, document and present business challenges and requirements.
- Provide the required level of input to Developers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Act as a facilitator between the Development team, Delivery, and any third parties with regards to solution functionality.
- Become the SME in the company's product and how it is used by the end-user.
- Produce structured definitions of functionality and process design, to support development of technical design
- Agile methodology
- Stakeholder management
- Business analysis methodologies, ideally with a certification such as ISEB
- Ability to storyboard and lead solution scoping
- Facilitation skills
- Able to take ownership and responsibility for identifying issues and risks
This is an opportunity to join a leading financial technology company working on varied projects utilising new technologies. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286.