Business Analyst - (Software Systems)
An industry leading software solutions provider are looking for a Business Analyst to join them and work on a range of global software projects and initiatives.
The successful Business Analyst will have experience of working on software delivery and be knowledgeable in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
The responsibilities of the Business Analyst will include:
- Executing requirements elicitation and investigation techniques.
- Facilitate meetings and discussions with relevant stakeholders, sponsors and end users.
- To undertake leadership in the design sessions for mapping and prototyping new applications or systems.
- To undertake reviews and analysis of existing system and processes.
- Contribute to Agile (Scrum) meetings.
The Business Analyst will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of software delivery focused Business Analysis.
- Solid documentation experience and undertaking solution design workshops.
- Knowledge of the full project management and software development lifecycle - ideally experienced in both Agile and Waterfall.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Business Analysis certification - desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst join a company who are leaders in their field as they look to embrace new technologies and processes to stay ahead.
This Business Analyst role is paying up to £40,000 with 25 Days annual leave, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Private medical, Dental cover and Free parking.
To apply for this position, please email CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call on 02380 765301.