Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst
CRM, Salesforce, Agile, Progression
Hampshire; Fareham, Portsmouth, Waterlooville
£35,000 - £40,000
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work with an established company supporting their Operations department with CRM project delivery and business process improvement. The role will involve working closely with all areas of the business, but specifically supporting Technical teams with a range of product implementations, including CRM / Salesforce.
The role will be responsible for the investigation and analysis of required business activities and documenting functional requirements to define more efficient system functions and workflows. You will also coordinate with Developers, Testers and Project Managers to ensure seamless delivery.
Candidates applying must have strong Business Analysis experience and be able to demonstrate CRM based project delivery, Salesforce experience is beneficial.
Skills & Experience
- Commercial experience as a Business Analyst in a software / product delivery function
- Demonstrate previous CRM project delivery experience (SalesForce, SAP, MS Dynamics, etc)
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes and benefits
- Ability to interact with technical team members and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs.
- Experience with Salesforce is highly desirable
- Experience / Knowledge of SQL / Visio
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company who genuinely care about their staff in a role with a promising future.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk