Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst
CRM, Salesforce, Agile, Progression
Hampshire; Fareham, Portsmouth, Waterlooville
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work with an established company supporting their Operations department with CRM project delivery and business process improvement. The role will involve working closely with all areas of the business, but specifically supporting Technical teams with a range of product implementations, including CRM / Salesforce.
The role will be responsible for the investigation and analysis of required business activities and documenting functional requirements to define more efficient system functions and work flows. You will also coordinate with Developers and Testers and support various product releases and perform UAT testing when required.
Candidates applying must have strong Business Analysis experience and be able to demonstrate CRM based project delivery, Salesforce experience is beneficial.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years+ experience as a Business Analyst in a software / product delivery function
- Demonstrate previous CRM project delivery experience (SalesForce, SAP, MS Dynamics, etc)
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes and benefits
- Ability to interact with technical team members and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs.
- Experience with SalesForce is highly desirable
The company offer a salary up to £42,000 + benefits based on experience and promote a very healthy work-life balance. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to this ad or contact me via our website or LinkedIn for more details. Paul Grace Spectrum IT