Business Analyst / Data Analyst - Data insight, SQL, PowerBI
Salary is based on experience up to £36,000
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst / Data Analyst to work with an established company supporting their Product teams. The role will involve working closely with all areas of the business, but specifically supporting senior internal stakeholders in translating and visualising company data to support effective business decisions.
The role will require a Business Data Analyst background (or similar) and commercial experience with SQL Server, Excel, and data visualization. Data analytics and providing data to support strategic decision making is a key part of the role.
- Commercial experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst in a software / product delivery function
- Demonstrate previous experience with data manipulation, analytics or visualisation
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes and benefits
- Ability to interact with technical team members and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs.
Essential technical experience:
- Experience with MSSQL Server; Pivot tables, store procedures, scripting
- Experience with Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience with Azure is desirable but not essential
- Business or IT related Degree education is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company who are stable in the current economic environment. The team can interview and onboard remotely, with immediate start available.
Thier offices are commutable from Newbury, Basingstoke, Swindon and Reading areas
To discuss the full details please apply to this advert or contact us via LinkedIn or our Website, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, having your own transport is preferred.