Business Analyst - Web & Digital Projects - Consumer Electronics
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work with the digital development team of a market leading consumer products company based in Southampton, Hampshire.
This global company have offices in the UK, New Zealand, USA and across Europe. The UK entity is providing the business with an online presence to sell and distribute the companies high end consumer products through B2C ecommerce websites.
The role of Business Analyst is to support the development and project team to scope & document user requirements, turning functional specifications to technical and managing the lifecycle to effective delivery.
Summary of experience:
- 2+ years experience working as a Business Analyst on Web or Software Development Projects
- Knowledge of UML, Visio or similar
- Expert communicator at all business levels from end users to management
- Strong documentation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of ecommerce, retail, consumer goods or similar customer sales channels.
The company offers a great working environment with newly furbished offices, free parking, a competitive salry and benefits package including bonus & pension. They offer flexible working hours and a great company culture.
Location, Southampton near Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford.
Apply now for full info