Business Analyst - Southampton, Hampshire - £35k
Business Analyst / Project Manager
Business Analyst / Project Manager required to join my client, an award winning software house in Southampton. The role is a hybrid role of both Business Analysis and Project Management with a 70% / 30% split. You will be tasked with extracting requirements from their customers for major projects they run across the world! You will be responsible for converting these requirements into user stories for the development team and should have experience of doing this previously. You will be responsible for identifying areas for improvements within the business.
You will be the face of the product so will have excellent communication skills as well as be able to communicate to a variety of levels. You should have experience of the following:-
- Capturing requirements for a software product / in a software environment
- Creating user stories
- Experience of working in a software house / technical environment
- Exposure to Configuration, Testing, User Manuals and UMLs
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of techniques deployed to test software
- PRINCE 2 (Useful)
- Solid experience writing SQL queries
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to excel and grow with the company working on some major worldwide projects.
You will need to be eligible for CTC Security Clearance for this role.
If you have the relevant skills please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.
BA, Business Analyst, Project Manager, User Stories, Kanban, Kanban Cards, Requirements Gathering, Requirements Capturing, Southampton, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Winchester, Basingstoke, Chandlers Ford