Business Analyst - Software
Hampshire - Farnborough
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits
An experienced Business Analyst is required to join a busy and growing software house located in Farnborough, Hampshire. The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role between the sales, operations and technical delivery teams. You will be responsible for engaging with key external stakeholders to analyse, capture and document requirements which vary from change requests through to new products and features. The Business Analyst will build a knowledge base across the organisation's wide application portfolio in order to engage with customers across the delivery process as well as working closely with internal technical teams to create technical documentation.
Technical documenation of existing and new producsts will be a key part of eh role where you will wok with architects and developers to createdocument solutions which will aid the onboarding of new and existing customers.
You will be working with a market leading SaaS product that utilises cutting edge cloud hosting technologies such as AWS. Although our client is not looking for someone technically hands on, it is likely that the successful candidate will have previous experience working for a software company or understand the SaaS product models.
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst in a software delivery/product environment.
- Customer Relationships - Ability to build rapport and trust through delivery to maintain relationships
- Workshops - Plan, organise and document outputs to collect project information. Track record facilitating workshops
- Technical documentation - Engage with customers to gather requirements develop documentation such as functional and non-functional specifications and discovery workshops etc.
- Technical knowledge of software delivery process. Engage with project manager to update documentation and to ensure project delivery is achieved.
- Process mapping and project planning.
- Aviation industry experience - Desirable but not essential
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
The Business Analyst opportunity offers a candidate to work closely with the Managing Director in scoping the future success of the organisation. This role would suit someone working in small business working across multiple software delivery projects who is able to implement business processes.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289
Keywords: Business Analyst, Project delivery, Software Delivery, Business Analyst, Project delivery, Resource Management, Agile, Scrum, Project Delivery, Software, SaaS, Process mapping, Technical Documentation, Workshops, JIRA, Confluence, AWS, Azure, Stakeholder Management, Farnborough, Hampshire. Resource Management, Agile, Scrum, Project Delivery, Software, SaaS, Process mapping, Technical Documentation, Workshops, JIRA, Confluence, AWS, Azure, Stakeholder Management, Farnborough, Hampshire.