Business Change Analyst - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Process change, Process mapping, COTS, Agile, CAB, Training
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst / Business Change Analyst to work as part of the Change function within an established Financial business based in Hampshire. Following years of substantial growth, this company has an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction and are looking to build upon their successes and this role will join a growing Business Change team.
The role of Business Analyst will involve working with a range of internal stakeholders to manage the full project change lifecycle. This will involve; Information gathering, discovering business objectives, documenting user requirements, producing delivery and change plans and finally supporting the implementation through to effective delivery following Agile processes.
Summary of experience:
- 3+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst, ideally focussing on Business / process change
- Extensive experience of implementing Business and Systems processes
- The ability to grasp key details and messages from minimal information
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall environments
- Ability to present valuable content concisely
- Highly skilled communicator, able to liaise will all areas of a business
- Experience with CAB in a Financial business is desirable
- Knowledge of the FCA and its principles
- Collections based project
The company are commuting distance from Liss, Winchester, Waterlooville. The offer new offices, great company culture and a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please email your CV to Paulgrace@Spectrumit.co.uk