Business Systems Analyst
£35,000 - £40,000
Business Systems Analyst required to join my client, a pharmaceutical / healthcare company opening up a new office in Uxbridge. Established for more than 130 years, my client are successful because they build trust within their brand by staying close to their consumers and tailoring their products to specific needs. They have a strong global brand although you may not know the company name you will certainly have heard and probably used their products. Hugely committed to the long-term growth of their employees, developing and promoting from within is the norm. My client are great believers in rewarding achievement and offer on-the-job development and individual career plans to those who deliver and enjoy being challenged. They run a collaborative culture and work as a team to deliver on their goals.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:-
· Windows Server Administration experience
· Working knowledge of SAP, ServiceNow and SharePoint
· Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
· Knowledge and experience of tracking and managing financial systems
· Knowledge of Enterprise Data Management (EDM) quality
· Delivering Agile Solutions
· Cross-training peers
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong persuasion / negotiation skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Data Driven Problem Solving Skills
· Analytical mind
· Proven consultative skills / engaging
· Support in the continuous development and delivery of the technology service
· Manage the billing and invoice processing for Cloud Services
· Create compelling business cases including cost estimation accuracy
· Translating complex business processes into clear actionable steps
· Converting business functionality into applicable requirements
You will act as the intermediary between the business and the technical side of the business, you will act as a visionary to help shape the technology demand. This is an excellent company to work for who offer a great work / life balance.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.