Business Systems Analyst
£40,000 - £50,000
Purpose of the Job:
To ensure that all business processes and systems meet the requirements of finance, housing, development, care and support and central services teams. To ensure that systems are future proofed for growth and interconnected wherever possible. You will provide a consultative service to the business to identify innovative ways to improve business and system efficiency and quality, improving service to internal users and adding value to the organisation through the use of technology.
- Business Analysis - analysing current business systems - users, processes, documentation and streamlining the process using past experiences
- Interfacing with users - Requirements gathering
- Integration between standalone systems
- Data Capture / Cleansing / Migration
- Automating business processes
- Main point of contact with outsourced IT Support Company
- Stakeholder management
- Report Writing
- Development & Database Skills: SQL, Tables, Views, Stored Procedures
- Well-developed experience with a broad range of practice in varying software systems
- Practiced at assessing new software and initiatives to support and enhance existing systems
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernise systems.
- Integration of a number of different internal systems to streamline processes
- Requirements analysis.
- Advise and participate in implementing systems changes and upgrades, ensuring proper testing and release management to deliver controlled implementations.
- Supervising colleagues and performing user acceptance testing of new systems
- To monitor and capture KPI's at activity level, in order to conduct critical trend and data analysis to identify where performance can be strengthened, and with the line manager, developing strategies to mitigate poor or reducing operational performance.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take the lead in streamlining the businesses systems and processes and would be a nice challenge for the right person.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills please send your CV to email@example.com.