Business Systems Analyst
A local business are seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join their business to help deliver on various project within their IT Team.
The company are in the process of IT improvement projects and this is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join and play an integral part within the projects.
This is a varied role and as a Business Systems Analyst you will:
- Coordinate improvement projects across the business ensuring objectives and plans are put in place and progress is reported to the executive project sponsor.
- To ensure you live and embrace the Company ethos, culture and values
- Support the Finance and Managing Directors in analysing business software, systems, solutions, and scoping of improvement projects and innovations
- Support Dept Managers in investigating operational issues and trends as they arise
- Manage operational relationships with IT Partners and provide periodic reporting and updates to the Finance and Managing Directors on service standards and areas for improvement
- Train and coach key staff to actively use measures and KPI's
- Develop reporting measures and KPI's that enable Operations and Support Services Depts to identify, issues, trends and areas for the improvement of their service to Clients
- Train, support and coach Managers and Employees to use IT Systems effectively and efficiently to improve and sustain high standards of service delivery to Clients and Customers
The successful Business Systems Analyst will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar role
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work well with others at all levels
- Knowledge of teaching and the ability to design training materials
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Flexible approach and open to change
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to use your initiative
- Good customer service skills
The successful Business Systems Analyst will have proven experience within Business Systems Analysis environments.
The company benefits include: Salary up to £35,000, 23 days holiday (rising with length of service), Pension and life assurance.
To apply for the Business Systems Analyst role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301