Business Systems Analyst
Up to £40,000
A local business is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join their business to help deliver on improving their business cases / process flow and change delivery as part of an internal digital transformation.
The company are in the process of IT improvement projects and this is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join and play an integral part within the projects.
This is a varied role and as a Business Systems Analyst you will:
- Working closely on an ERP System improving maintenance, support and enhancement procedures.
- Creating detailed reports on user needs, business processes and identify avenues to develop or modify business processes
- Lead the implementation of new processes and support the business in successfully delivering these changes to both new and existing services
- Be able to get involved in a range of different areas of the business. You'll be able to define your role and progress your career by never being "pigeon-holed"
The successful Business Systems Analyst will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar role
- Experience with SQL, T-SQL & Microsoft products.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to create reports and systems which match different end user needs.
- A history of working with End Users, IT Developers, Support functions and Management
- Excellent ability to balance competing challenges while prioritising issues and effectively managing time
- Able to build rapport with a range of users and have excellent communication skills
- The ability to recognise issues that need escalating
- Experience in a small, technical team
It's a bonus if you have:
- Experience / Understanding of retail environments e.g. purchasing, selling, invoicing
- Experience with .NET products / development practices
The successful Business Systems Analyst will have proven experience within Business Systems Analysis environments.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be UK-based and able to commute to the office twice per week when offices reopen. You must also be eligible to work in the UK and hold a valid driving licence.