C++ Software Engineer
C++, OOP, Linux, GIT
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits Package
C++ Software Engineer required by a successful and fast growing technology company located in Basingstoke. Due to business success and rapid growth the company is looking to recruit an experienced C++ Software Engineer to join their multidiscipline team.
Summary of Role:
- Working in an interdisciplinary team alongside signal processing and machine learning experts to implement algorithms as real-time components in an existing software platform.
- Develop optimized solutions for processing of high volume data
- Build maintainable software components that operate efficiently as part of a larger multi-process system
- Test software at a unit and system level
- Strong commercial C++ programming knowledge (OOP)
- Relevant degree in Computer Science, Computing or similar
- Commercial experience of Linux or Unix
- Commercial experience of version control and build systems e.g. GIT & Jenkins
- A passionate & creative software engineer who likes a challenge
This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a skilled C++ software engineering team and benefit from working with cutting edge technology. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact Kayleighschneid@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765291