Software Engineer - C++ - Fareham
Salary circa £35,000 - £45,000
Our client, based in Fareham, is currently looking for a number of C/ C++ Engineers to come on board and assist their technology and innovation team on some exciting up and coming projects. They are currently working on a number of exciting projects including within the defence, maritime and autonomous technology sectors.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Strong experience in C and C++
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- BEng or Equivalent in a relevant subject (Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering etc)
- Previous experience working on similar projects (i.e within defence, Maritime, GIS Systems, optimisation modelling etc)
- Experience of Agile development methodologies
They are a growing company that offer sensible flexiblility alongside a friendly environment. Whilst the position will be mainly based out of the Fareham branch they will also need the candidate to occasionally travel to the other UK sites (namely Plymouth for sea trials).
Also, due to the nature of the projects being worked candidates must either hold or be eligible to achieve SC clearance. As a result, candidates must be a British Citizen and have resided in the UK for at least 5 years.
If you'd like to know more about the role or would like to be considered for the role please contact Rachel at spectrum on 02380 765 299 or email RachelClements@SpectrumIT.co.uk .