A leading software company specialising in sport tracking technology is looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join their team and aid with the continued development of their software systems that reach millions of people every day.
The C++ Software Engineer will be required to build rapidly evolving sport technology solutions that engage a global audience and are changing the way we view sport technologies. This role is open to various levels of candidates who have anywhere upwards of 18 months experience using C++ in a commercial environment.
The C++ Software Engineer will be required to have some of the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of performance optimisation for CPU and GPE
- Computer vision
The responsibilities of the C++ Software Engineer will include:
- Involvement in all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- Design, development and testing of software
- Contribute to multiple projects across the business
- Produce high quality code across a wide range of innovative projects
The role of C++ Software Engineer is paying between £40,000 - £60,000 + bonus and comes with a wide range of benefits that are truly unique to their business.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294