C++ Engineer - Linux
Competitive Salary + benefits (salary dependent on experience)
We are working with a global technology company who specialise in solutions for the automotive sector. The culture of the company has that small company creativity and flexibility but with the reach and stability of a large organisation. They have exciting plans to grow and are now looking for enthusiastic C++ Engineer to join their talented team in Crawley, West Sussex.
The main duties will be to develop C++ applications within a Linux environment and working on a variety of platforms and chipsets.
Must have Skills:
- 3+ year's experience of C++ development
- Linux environment (Debian)
- Linux Scripting Bash or Python
- Linux package management
- A Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Scientific IT/Engineering degree
- Interface experience (CAN bus, accelerometer, RS232/RS485)
- Linux Video Configuration/X Windows
- Apache Web Server or similar
- Creative and self - reliant.
The company offers a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly talented and motivated team. This is a great environment to excel and innovate.
Apply now, send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.