Software Engineer - C++, Linux, Git, Jenkins - Fibre Optics
An award winning company specialising in Fibre Optics solutions is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Software Engineer to join their team. The role provides the opportunity to work on some large-scale international projects with innovative technology. The work is varied, challenging and the team have created a fun and collaborative culture, its a great place to work where you will progress your career and become a better software engineer.
They have grown over the last 11 years into an international brand that pride themselves on the quality of the products and projects that they deliver.
Software Engineer - Experience/ Attributes:
- Degree level academics in software engineering, computer science or similar discipline
- Confident programming in C++
- Linux operating system experience
- Experience of version control and build systems such as GIT and Jenkins
- You are engaged, creative, and self-reliant, with a solution-oriented approach.
- You are an excellent communicator - a cooperative and dependable team player - with excellent written and spoken English skills.
What's in it for you?
Exposure to leading edge Fibre Optic solutions, projects that make an impact, training & personal development, a great team and office culture.
COVID UPDATE: They have been seemingly unaffected by the pandemic and have large growth plans for the next 12 months. The role would normally be office based however they are currently working remotely. Core hours are between 10am - 4pm, with flexible working around this. Once things return to normal, the role will again be office based on a flexible basis.
To apply, please send your CV to JackHewittColeman@SpectrumIT.co.uk.