C++ Software Engineer - Embedded development
Southampton area - £30,000 - £40,000 based on experience + benefits
A great opportunity for a Software Engineer who is early in their career looking to join a small but experienced engineering team in a role that offers scope for progression. The C++ Engineer will focus initially in on C/C++ Embedded Software development but will also have the opportunity to work on a range of other technologies as in an multidisciplinary team.
The ideal person will be Junior to Mid-level with approximately 1-3 years' experience and be able to demonstrate competent C/C++ skills, embedded development experience and exposure to hardware, networking or similar.
The company are in a stable position and are looking for a Software Engineer to start asap, they can accommodate fully remote working during the current Covid19 pandemic and can interview and onboard remotely.
- Embedded software development
- Commercial C / C++ programming experience
- Commercial Linux experience
- Must have an aptitude for learning new skills
- Excellent communicator, able to work effectively in a small collaborative team
- Degree educated, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or similar is desirable
- Experience with ARM Cortex core or similar
- Time critical RTOS application development
- Analogue interface; ADCs, DACs
- Experience with IOT devices
- Networking or Database experience
- Electronics design
The company can offer a salary of £28,000 - £40,000 + benefits based on experience
Their offices are in Hampshire are commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke, or Fareham areas
Get in touch by applying to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn or our website. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK