A C/C++ Developer is required for a leading security solutions provider based in Reading.
As C/ C++ Developer you will join a small and highly talented team, involved in the full development lifecycle of state of the art IoT security software.
- Work with Product Management to deliver on product requirements and features
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Perform unit testing and automated test development
- Analyze end-user needs and develop software solutions
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Contribute to product documentation
- Document programming tasks
- Perform routine software maintenance
The successful C/ C++ Software Developer will have the following experience
- Windows or MacOS
- An understanding of cryptographic standards or an interest in Security and encryption.
The role of Software C++ Software Developer is paying up to £60,000, depending on experience with excellent benefits including, 25 days holiday Health Insurance, Pension and more.
To be considered please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805