C# Developer (with chance to learn Polymer, React, Angular and Cloud Tech)
A leading organisation within the logistics sector, are looking for an C# Developer with commercial experience to join their team.
This position offers an opportunity for the successful C# Developer to work with a range of up to date technologies and increase their technical knowledge.
The C# Developer will be required to have the following skills and experience.
- C# & MVC Development experience.
- Experience of Unit Testing
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Agile methodologies.
Experience of the following is advantageous but exposure to this technologies can be provided:
- Bower or Grunt
- Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Docker / Kubernetes
Responsibilities of the C# Developer will include:
- Working in a small development team to create clear, quality and tested code.
- Task planning, estimation and delivery.
- Contributions towards the system architecture.
- Deployment and maintenance of production systems.
- Communication and documentation of design decisions.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org